EXPRO Lighting upgrade
Expro North Sea Ltd is a global business. From their site in Ringwood, their building includes offices, workshops and meeting rooms. GF Electrical have been looking after their maintenance/repair needs for several years now.
Client was having to call us in on a regular basis to fix light fittings throughout their building and workspace. They required us to look at how best moving forward, we could reduce both the cost for changing the constantly failing fittings on an ad-hoc basis and therefore attendance charges, and where possible save electricity usage for the future.
- Change all fittings in one quote to save on attendance charges and enable a more competitive price on materials from the supplier
- Replace existing fittings with quality LED Product from Ansell.
- Changing existing suspended ceiling fittings to LED panels at half the electricity consumption.
- All works carried out following health and safety guidelines with appropriate access solutions, all working areas cordoned off as required.
- All disposal plans followed with recycling of existing lamps, metal fitting, carboard and plastic waste. Landfill disposal only of items not recyclable.
“We take Safety very seriously and like to promote Safety and good working behaviours. The Lads carried themselves very well and were curtious to all of our staff that encountered them. They worked Safely, using barriers and cleaned up behind themselves all over the building. Please pass my thanks on.”– David Sayce – Warehouse / Facilities / Asset Manager
More Case Studies
Cutwrights uses the latest in automated machinery to provide the ultimate cutting, edging and drilling service, across a huge range of boards and finishes.Read Article
Spaceway South Ltd
Our client Spaceway South Ltd specialises in project management, design, mezzanine floors and storage for industrial and commercial businesses. This was a project for Brevitt Rieker a company that provides…Read Article